Would you be willing to.....

my daughter is turning 16 soon and we are trying to come up with ideas. she decided against a trip with friends. she doesnt want a party (thank god because neither do i). now we are toying with the idea of a beach house for the weekend and having girl friends up. I told her the boys were more than welcome to come for a LONG day but they couldnt spend the night - duh.

she thinks they wont come because it is an hour drive from home. I think moms would be willing to take one way and another pick up. would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I would be willing to make the drive, I would probably find something fun to do in the area and then pick my child up in the evening.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I would absolutely take a driving shift or spend the day on my own for my son to attend. Great idea!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Awesome idea!!!
    SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 5:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• No, I wouldn't. That is an awful long way to drive.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Sure I'd do it for my kids if they were invited to something like that.
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 9:54 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I would do it, but I live an hour away from everything now as it is..to me an hour isn't much to take my boys to a party for a few hours and take them home. I'd even take a group if I needed to.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2011