Has anyone used the H&R Block website for their returns?

I found out near the end of my filing (it's all been done; everything is filled in on the forms) that I can't e-file. Okay, fine, whatever. I'm trying to figure out how to print out the forms I've filled out so that I can mail them tomorrow. How am I supposed to print them? I can't figure it out.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 5:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• We tried last year and it would never go through. We ended up going in to the H&R block location and getting them done there.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:28 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• hmm, I use it and im always able to e-file.. do they have a 1-800 # you could call for assistance? I havent ever had trouble with it
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• We've used them before- If you had to pay to e-file H&R might require you to pay to print. Not sure on that, but maybe that's why you can't print them.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Due to HOW I filed, I'm unable to e-file; otherwise, I'd have just e-filed and been done with it.

I'm taking my W-2's to the local HR Block in town tomorrow, in case I have to do it again. They still have a free filing, right?
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2011