Has anyone ever tried Trimedisyn Prenatal Vitamins?

I have read a lot of hype online about Trimedisyn being the best prenatal vitamins and rated highly by experts, doctors and moms alike but are there any women who have actually used them and if they could share their experiences and input? Thanks I would greatly appreciate it!

Tweety808

Asked by Tweety808 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have never heard of them but here's a bump!
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 6:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i took some prenatal vitamins and totally messed up my body so gl x
    not sure what they were called tho
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I have been using Trimedisyn since we decided to have another baby (6 months ago) and I LOVE. LOVE, LOVE them! I especially love the probiotics, the health benefits are phenominal, but my main reason for taking them over an RX is so I don't gain as much weight as I did with my first. I am getting older so losing weight is a HUGE challenge for me! Be prepared to take 6 caps/day. It sounds bad, but they are pretty small and easy to swallow. It hasn't been an issue for me thus far. If you decide to order I suggest ordering the 9 month supply, it is WAY cheaper that way- only $49/bottle versus $75!! I learned that one the hard way :) Good luck!
    LoMama72

Answer by LoMama72 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2011