Im 18 and think Im pregnant but not sure HELP ME PLEASE

I am 18 and I think im pregnant. Me and my boyfriend have been having sex and for the past 2 weeks he has ejaculated in me. My last cycle was a lil over a week ago and the same day it ended we had sex and he ejaculated. He ejaculates each time and I am on birth control however I always take it the night before sex and i havent taken it right before sex...... I have began to show some symptoms, plus i just think I am.... I am sometimes moody, I eat alot more than usual, I have gained a lil bit but not much at all weight, I get sick sometimes after eating and just randomly, I have lower back pain and Im in college so when I go up and down stairs I feel wore out after just that and my back hurts more from it, I feel tired outta no where sometimes I have NO CLUE what to do, what are the chances of me being pregnant showing these symptoms that came out of no where?

showjumper1808

Asked by showjumper1808 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't take this the wrong way, but is there a possibility you are feeling some of these symptoms because you are afraid of getting pregnant? Perhaps you and your bf should try using condoms in addition to the birth control; it might give you more peace of mind. :) :) It shouldn't matter when you're taking your birth control, as long as you're taking it regularly at the same time of day and not missing any pills it will work just as effectively as it should.

If your symptoms continue though, definitely pick up a pregnancy test. A home test probably would not be able to tell if you are pregnant for a few weeks still, when you are closer to when your period should start again.

Also hun...if this is your first year in college, that can add a lot of stress on your body too. :) Make sure you are eating well and getting exercise, and that may help you feel better. Good luck!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• wait until you miss your period then go buy a HPT and pee on it.
    Anonymous

• If your on birth control i wouldnt worry so much it doesnt matter when you take it just as long as its everyday at the same time you dont have to take it right before sex. but if your worried in a couple weeks take a test no one can tell you if you are before then
    You feeling tired and your back hurting is probably you going up and down the stairs and carrying things.
    Anonymous

• its weird though cause he has ejaculated everytime in me and the back pain just started and my last period only lasted like 3 days and we did it and i was ovulating and we did it the day my period ended and he did ejaculate
    showjumper1808

Answer by showjumper1808 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes, it can be possible to be pregnant. What to do--- your period could just be late -it happens. If it has not shown up a few days after it was supposed to start then go buy a pregnancy test. If it is negative and your period still does not arrive, call the doctor. They can do an exam and bloodwork which will give you the results back quickly. I hope everything works out for you!!
    Anonymous