What would be a good text message... adult content

to let your hubby know you're looking forward to some grown up fun, without sounding trashy - he's with his friends.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 5:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• our code word is 'conversation'.... so I would text "looking forward to having a conversation with you tonight"
    Anonymous

• Save room Im making a special dessert tonight
    Anonymous

• "You bring the bubbles and I'll meet you in the tub "! LOL! I wrote that in lipstick on the bathroom mirror one morning as I was leaving for work. My hubby saw it as soon as he got home.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• If you think he won't show his friends (or you wouldn't care much if he did) - SPECIAL PICTURES! Doesn't have to be anything trashy... throw on some lingerie and some makeup, snap a photo and send it... and then have on the same lingerie when he gets home! :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I send a pic... he will get the hint lol but if you're too shy for that then just a simple "I want you" or something along those lines. " While taking my shower I couldn't help but wish you were here" ... I dunno.... I'm a lil more blunt sometimes lol but those wll make him come running lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• "now"
    Then his friends won't know if you mean come home now I have chores for you, or you being witchy, or what, but he'll know that you want him NOW
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 10:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2011