Wow...

whats with all the questions about satan and hell today....its valentines day tomorrow shouldn't you all be happy and getting ready for tomorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Lol yea maybe :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• lol
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 6:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• hee hee
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Saint Valentine*~... and I celebrate my marriage, my husband, and foundation of our family!!! I am grateful to be able to do so...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Love is all we need.....Love makes the world go round...not hell and death and "satan" and all that goes with it.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have not noticed but yes it is all about the love ones that you have and want to share the special day with :)
    brodymommie

Answer by brodymommie at 6:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I celebrate my husband and my marriage every day.. I don't see why this one day should be special.. I don't like the idea that we need a specific day to show how much we love someone.. IMO
    ObiRenKenobi

Answer by ObiRenKenobi at 6:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Well of course we all celebrate and love our families EVERY day, but it's nice to have a day to do something a little bit extra. I don't understand why anyone would begrudge that.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• well i think valentines day is a day to make extra special time for your loved one
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• well that's tomorrow and today is not vday. some of us want to learn other peoples view points instead of worrying about candy and flowers. This is religion and beliefs, not holidays. if you don't like them don't read them! that doesnt mean we don't love, we can do that and get educated at the same time.
    Anonymous