LATE!!!! With a NEGATIVE result on HPT

my period is a day late which is a VERY BIG deal for me because im never late. ok the test I took today was NEGATIVE. my nipples are so tender, my breast are not sore but my nipples are, i sleep more, im very moody......... do anyone think that the test that i took today could have been wrong and I could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a few days and try again. also make sure you test first urine of the morning

unfortunately those are also PMS signs so there's no way of telling by those.
    Anonymous

• I would take another test in a few days. It may be correct. It can be hormones.
    Anonymous

• wait a few days and try again. What time did you take the test? The hormone level will be the highest with your 1st morning pee. so when you try in a few days do it 1st thing in the morning.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2008