Have you noticed?

There are so many people on CM that are so rude and cruel. I know there are cruel ppl everywhere and im not perfect, but i at least have the decency to read the questions through and try to answer in a mature way. Believe me...i have read and probably asked silly questions, but i still dont respond to anybody in a hurful way....i dont know what they may be going through in their life and i sure dont want to be an ass and make things worse. Sometimes i am doubtful of asking a question due to the response i may get. I shouldnt worry about it so much i guess.

team21

Asked by team21 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• ~*Agree*~.. or those that will ask anon questions just to bash members... so immature.. and wish I had the attention span to follow or care that deeply to let things bother me... hahahaha

I've noticed people are so dis-satisfied with their own lives they find reasons to knit pick and bash people on CM??? Like which way to face a car seat, how to feed a babay (Breast or bottle), and the list goes on, or to be so pathetic to actually care if a word is spelled correctly or how they typed it??? GET A LIFE ALREADY??? Hahahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I answer anon a lot but I don't make a practice of being a bitch. I think for the most part, people are usually decent. Occasionally you get a troll and then you've gotta just say, "Hey, that chick, is seriously unhappy."
    Anonymous

• well I try not to be rude.... but I am direct. Sometimes a question will be asked and reading what they have typed the question asked seems irrelevantto the issue at hand.

example... never mind... I have read three posts today that really stand out but there is no way for me to reword it with out you knowing exactly which posts im referring too.

basically if the question mentions something horrid and then the question is what color shoe would you wear... hard to answer such a silly question when the person mentioned the horrible thing. (vague I know).  I will point out the horrible thing and ignore the shoe part of the post with hopes that it will settle some where in the back of the posters mind and she will pull her head out and engage in the REAL issue behind the post.

Anonymous