Fertility Friend site question adult content

Since my miscarriage, and as I have now had my 1st period this month, my charts on www.fertilityfriend.com is out of whack. The previous several months of charting before I got pregnant in November, my cycles were 28-29 days long like clockwork. Therefore, each month would suggest that I would ovulate on cycle day 14-15 based upon all my fertility signs and temps.
Now, this month, it has suggested that I ovulated on CD 9 which is way too early for me and I had no fertile signs so wondered why my chart suggested an early ovulation when I know it is still on its' way? My cm has gone from sticky and creamy to watery and I still have a very faint positive OPK reading. I started taking them yesterday. Yesterday there was no sign of a second line and today there is a faint one so I know that tomorrow will probably be my ovulation day. Has anyone on here who charts and has miscarried, noticed their charts not being reliable for the first or second month? Sorry this is such a long question but I was just trying to explain everything in the hopes that someone can give me an answer or advice.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 6:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My post-miscarriage charts are wonky, too. For me, it took a couple months for anything to make sense--I think that's why doctors ask women to wait a month of so to TTC after a loss. My most recent loss was September of last year, and even now, I'm having a hard time using OPKs.

On to OPKs. These are very difficult to interpret. My RE has stated that few, if any, women can accurately use traditional OPKs and interpret the results correctly. What he meant by that is that a second line must be darker or exactly the same as the test line. A faint line is not an indicator of any form of ovulation anytime soon. He suggested only using the ClearBlue digital because there is no way anyone could misinterpret a smiley face from a frown.

SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 7:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I am thinking that with my temps going up by 1/2 a degree and staying up there for a few days that is why the site is assuming that I already 'O'ed' but I never had fertile CM until the past 2 days so I am going to continue to watch for that instead, I think. With my first m/c, my cycles and my cm never changed so with my second m/c, we'll see if things stay the same.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Well, yesterday I had the EWCM (sorry if TMI) and my OPK was alot darker (but still not a positive just yet), so we were sure to take advantage of my fertility signs last night ;) LOL! And, today my temp has climbed by 1/2 a degree (so I am sure that today's OPK reading will be positive! ) So, one more night of BDing just to cover our bases as I will probably ovulate today (if my cycles are resuming as they were before I got pregnant in November)
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2011