I asked a question last week...

And got very little response. Actually, only one! lol. But I did ask kinda late night, so I suppose that was to be expected.
So here it goes again...

This is not really a "Just for Fun" question, but I was not sure where I should post this. My question has a lengthy history behind it, and for that reason, I have posted it as a journal entry on my page. It includes the history and the question, please post any answers as a "comment".

WARNING: Contains drug abuse and molestation, amongst other things.

Thank you in advance for any advice you may have.

CarolynBarnett

Asked by CarolynBarnett at 8:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, if you are asking for an honest opinion.. I would tell them before Thanksgiving. I think that yes, they need to know this. But they also need to know why you do not want your father present. I would sit them down now.. explain that this is going to be very hard for them to hear, but for your sake, you need to get it off your chest. CONT
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would then tell them everything or perhaps, let them read what you have written... I hope writing eased some of your pain. It is a very good journal and I would hope that you keep writing. It is a very therapeutic and I feel that this is exactly what you need. I wish you and your family the best of luck.. please stay on the right path, the path that I hope you are on now. Let your sister know you are there for her, but you know, you really cannot control her. You now have a baby that is your world and your responsibility. Stay straight and raise your child the way you should have been raised. Thanks for sharing.
    pupmom