The sleeping habits of your SO

Does he snore? Talk in his sleep? Does it keep you awake? Who's got good stories??

My roommate snores. Sometimes it's a quiet hum and sometimes it's like there's a lawnmower in his bed. It doesn't keep me awake when we're in the same room & it's quiet (we often fall asleep in his bed when we're watching movies) or if it's loud & I'm in another room... but the lawnmower snore, that's bad. It's so intense, the bed shakes!
He doesn't talk, per se, but he'll mumble quite loudly like he's trying to talk, and sometimes he'll get a word out. The other night he said 'BITCHES' really loudly and then flailed like he was punching someone.
Then last night...that was bizarre. I wasn't even sleeping with him, and I heard a sound so I woke up. He was slamming his head down on his pillow over & over! I sat down on the bed & he made a noise like I had woken him up, but he was still sleeping. I touched him & he woke up then, and I asked him what he was dreaming about. He said he didn't know, and then "YOU!" Apparently he was dreaming that I was beating him up...

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• My boyfriend snores. SO LOUDLY. He claims that he never snored before I came along, but I doubt it! I cannot stand it, I am a very light sleeper, and it keeps me up at night... all night. He also twist and turns and ends up sideways, always squashing me :( Sometimes I wish I had my own room! lol AND...my room-mate is a really really funny sleeper. He sleeps HARD. Im not sure an earthquake would wake him up, and he talks in his sleep. He talks to you, and responds to questions and conversation, only with hilarious and irrelevant things. lIke, we were talking to him about getting off the couch and going to his room, and he said "Yea, I would like one piece of cheese, for each slice of bread." So fun :P
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Oh boy does my hubby snore!! I will never forget this time we were in college, he was in the billiards room and fell asleep on a bean bag chair, he said he woke up bc he heard someone snoring really loud, he looked around, and no one else was in there with him, he woke himself up bc he was snoring so loud!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• this is a mix of nightmeres habits and permisions, truth a like to sleep in the othe room.after sex
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My wonderful husband is almost perfect.  He doesn't snore or talk and he doesn't use more than two feet of our king size bed.  My only complaint is that he head bangs.  While he is fast asleep, he lies on his stomach and bangs his head into the pillow. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My husband is snoring right now so loud it erks me..LOL....He talks in his sleep and sometimes has a few sentence conversation with me then ssays something weird like" there is peanuts and toys eat that" sometimes it gets me mad cause if my back is turned and i think we are really talkin and i find out hes sleepin its like uuggghhhh im talkin to a sleeping man.....
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 4:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My dh does snore, but I'm the one who sleep walks and talks. My poor dh has gotten up countless times to find that phantom spider I was dreaming of! Although you aren't supposed to be able to move while dreaming, but I bolt from the bed screaming. My dh is a good man. lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2011