Anyone Else Hate Tax Time?

The CPA doing our taxes wants us to do so much of the paperwork. I think I should be charging her. H & R Block would let me just about drop it off and pick it up. I absolutely HATE tax time, always have always will?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hate it. But I do like the end result.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 12:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~...

Those that hate taxes usually owe them, and those that Luv tax time usually have soemthing coming back! I know my husband was teasing me one year (we owed), he told you that you know those who "owe" because they are waiting until the last minute to mail them out.... Hahahaha... and that night, we were one of them!!! LOL
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• We use H&R block, have filed and have our return. I wouldn't use the CPA you have anymore, why pay her for you to do the work?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes! It's tons of paperwork, tons of stress. I am waiting to mail my check until the bitter end.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I hate April 15 of any year. Do I owe or am I receiving? What a question to a sky every year!
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• We don't usually owe, it's the getting all the stuff together that gets on my nerves. Uually my S/O does the taxes, but he forget a few things last yr so we went to the CPA to get it RIGHT this yr. On line is great, as long as you don't forget something, it can get money or take it away, not worth that hassle anymore.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2011