Melt-down clean up fair?

My son who has asperger's had a melt-down over ' no extra min' and distroyed his room. He knows the drill is he cleans it up. Well, tonight he thought it was a grand idea to pull all the sheets off his bed. I know he can' fix them but I kind of don't want to either seeing as it was his idea to pull them off and throw them across the floor so I gave him a few blankets and told him to figure it out since he threw his sheets off. Am I being mean or is this fair? I plan to put them on tomorrow while he is at school after I wash them. May as well,since they are off.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think you are being fair, after all, he did pull them off.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Sounds fair to me.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... first of all you are dealing well with someone that would "break" most mothers! I hope all goes better the remainder of the evenning!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2011