Do you believe in ghosts?

I am curious about peoples thought on this, I really do believe in them, and spent some time studying and researching paranormal.

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 7:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sure why not...too many weird things happen in life to not believe
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• yes
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 7:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• O yea I do think my n my daughter had a pic with one but its only been lived in by my family never lookd into it but I so b3live in them
    lilmilitarywife

Answer by lilmilitarywife at 7:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My husband, one of my sons, my aunt and her children and my neighbors all believe in ghost becuase they say they have all felt them. I have never felt anything, but I do believe them.
    bekej

Answer by bekej at 8:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I DO!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I do believe in ghosts. I've had one too many experiences to not believe. Like one night I was about to go to bed and I felt someone sit on the edge of my bed and started petting my hair and there was no one visible there. Yeah, really hard not to believe after that.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 10:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I do not. But my dh does.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 12:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Yes I do believe in ghosts. I too have watched everything I could on the paranormal. One of the most interesting subjects.
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Only The Holy Ghost ;-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:02 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I do believe in ghosts and spirits. I experienced a lot when I was a little girl, like seeing a man stand in my bedroom doorway at night while I was asleep, I awoke to a man standing over my bed looking at me, and my little brother and I shared a room and I would wake up to find him cuddled up next to me or he would wake me up because he was scared of something. Things would always get thrown at my dad in the kitchen and shredded the sheet on my Dad's side of the bed only....We also found a photo with an old man and woman, but they were upside down in the picture watching the birthday party in the kitchen. I also have a ghost in my apartment that likes to turn on the light in my daughter's room late at night and open kitchen cabinents while we are gone....
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2011