Does anyone watch Joyce Meyer?

I have been watching Enjoying Everyday Life with Joyce Meyer. Has anyone ever attended her service?

bekej

Asked by bekej at 7:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've never been able to attend any of her services or conventions but I'd love to. I record her shows daily as I don't always get to see them.
    linsey1001

Answer by linsey1001 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Screams*~... I LUV HER SHOW... I watch her off the DVR daily!!! And I had a chance to go see her, but I didn't want my hubby to call in sick (which wuld be lying) for me to do so... but think it would be amazing to see her live
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I LOVE Joyce! I watch her shows (well, most of them), I get her magazine, I have LOTS of her books and I have a few of her tapes too. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her in person because she never comes close enough to where I live. She tells it like it is. Gotta love that!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 8:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• She was in Hershey and she always has free tickets to her live programs. I asked my mother to go together with me but she didn't want to go since she doesn't know who she is, it was exiting for me, though going alone isn't my type of thing. I love to watch her shows and sometimes when mid winter hits, and again I see a show or 2 in the early or mid spring. Takes the blues and monotony to a different level !!!!!
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Services? Does she pastor a church? I've only heard of her conventions - and no, I've never been to one.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 8:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I dont care for televangelists- but I dont consider Joyce to fall into that category. I started watching her a few years back, before she changed the format of her show. I'd much rather watch & listen to her preach, than do interviews. I took my mom to one of her services & it was quite moving. I recommend going if you can.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Dh and I watch her sometimes although we don't totally agree with all of her teachings.

the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 9:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I see her shows as often as i can. They come on at 4 am here. So much of her teaching is just what i need to hear for today.
    Would love to go to her conference but haven't seen one in my area.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I watch her occasionally. I would like to go to one of her conventions sometime.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I used to watch her and have read a lot of her books. However, I stopped watching when two things happened. One, she and her husband have been indicted for some shady dealings with their organization. Two, she said in one book that crying is just manipulation when a woman does it. She didn't give any credence to the fact that sometimes people cry for sorrow or loss.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 6:04 AM on Feb. 16, 2011