Living with an another family?

I'm 22 yrs n 33weeks prego engadged tryin to plan a wedding for July 10 this yr all by myself. Stressd hormonal thier kids r 3 n 4yrs old they r crazy outta control like WHERE IS SUPER NANNY lol I dunno wat to do my man wants to get a big house with his brothers family with has the outradous kids o did I mention they r not his believers like us big drugs com3 in n outta the house n I have a 9month puppy so if my military man goes over seas I feel protected ugh so lost need MAJOR advice

lilmilitarywife

Asked by lilmilitarywife at 7:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Do NOT move in with family if you can ever avoid it. Multiple families living under one roof is very hard.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Eeck*~... if you truly like these people... DO NOT.... DO NOT live with them... before you know it "pet peeves" you didn't know you had will pop up!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• check pros and cons and financial budget.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Drugs?? Don't live with them! Move out.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Living with family can be a recipe for disaster and a lot of the time NEVER works out!!! If it were me I would talk to my man and tell him that I will not live with his brother/family, I want us to have our OWN place! I would also start saving up $ now to use for a down payment on a house, or apartment (whatever the budget will allow). Stand firm and stand your ground! Don't allow him to talk you into living with his family.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I cant even understand what you're asking?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I would NOT do it- I have done it and it isn't pretty or fun...
    tryin to keep your kids out of thir stuff ...it becomes a nightmare
    If there is any way around it I would try that instead- epsecially if there are drugs involved
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Im sooo confused. If your dh is in the military he should be getting Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) unless your living on base.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Living with family is very hard, not factoring in drugs or alcohol. I would not be moving in with them. If they get caught somehow, you would be an accessory to it, because you live there and had full knowledge of what was going on. And with a newborn? No way... And your man might get deployed leaving you severly outnumbered in the household, wher drugs are being brought in?...
    Find a place within YOUR budget, at all costs. It sounds Ike a recipe for disaster. Please heed the advice (the posts that are giving you genuine advice), and do not let him talk you into this. If your BIL gets in trouble, you could too, and you could loose your child. That right there should be enough of a reason to stay away.
    Good luck mama :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• ty very much for the advice guys im tryin my hardest to get him to change my hubbys mind ugh all prayers needed
    lilmilitarywife

Comment by lilmilitarywife (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2011