Jillian michaels 30 day shred

Waiting for mine to come in the mail, can't wait...anyone have any tips on it before I begin???

laur1963

Asked by laur1963 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• If you're a beginner, work out with something simpler before you begin! I use her No More Trouble Zones..working my way up to the Shred. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm a beginner and I started with the 30 day shre. I was on stage 1 for 2 weeks and I've going on 3 weeks (monday) for stage 2. But I was sick and really didn't work out last week.

Just take your time and you'll move forward when your ready too. Best of luck.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It's awesome! I wouldn't do it if you live above someone (jumping jacks, butt kicks, etc). Can be done with or without hand weights, but better with. Even better with a weight vest! Work on some push ups, sit ups, squats and lunges now. You'll love this video!! =) Jillian kicks my butt!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Musicpisces- What's a weight vest?
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• If you aren't used to working out, don't jump into the 30 Day Shred yet! If you have other DVDs or something, do those to get yourself ready lol. If you don't, just do some cardio and weights or something like that daily and build up for about a week or two (at least) before you start the Shred. I tried it once when I hadn't worked out in a while and it kicked my butt big time, so now I'm working out a little and plan to start the Shred in March.

If you already work out some, give it a shot and see how you feel the next day or two after doing it. If you're really sore, hold off. If you're feeling good, keep at it. Good luck!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2011