Does your body reject certain foods if you don't eat them? Like I rarely eat raw fruits or veggies so when I try to eat a veggie and fruit meal it's almost like I reject them. I start feeling weird. Sick the more I try to eat. Do you think if I cut out junk food for a long time my body would reject it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Health

• Yup. If I go a month(very rare lol) without a cheesesteak and then eat one Im in the bathroom before the last bite! lol tmi??
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Well, you need to eat fresh fruit and veggies for optimum health. And yes, you should start taking out the junk food, processed food, sweets, etc. from your diet. Not all at once, but you will start feeling better and not craving the junk or sweets. If you can start incorporating more whole foods which is the best nutrition, plus more water to flush out the toxins, and incorporate some really good vitamins, you will feel like a new person. I am a health and wellness consultant. Making daily small changes can bring you to better health and feeling better overall. More energy, better concentration, less sleepiness, and less sickness. Let me know if you need help in your journey. You need to start somewhere! Good luck.....
    Health4U

Answer by Health4U at 11:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes, I agree with the last response. You need to decrease the junk and processed foods, sort of detox yourself and you will feel so much better. There are all kinds of products to help you cleanse your system also taking a good vitamin is key. You want to feel your best and processed and junk food, caffiene really takes it toll on the body.

www.nhrproducts.com/behealthynow

honeybee8

Answer by honeybee8 at 7:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2008