Post a funny blopper you had made at home?

someting you did by mistake and made family laugh.

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 8:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• 1.). Forgot to take out the garbage, except I laughed!!! I'm the one that always takes it out, well somethings never alter much. One of the kids helps from time to time. Ok, better than that, I sucked up a marble vacuuming.... , 2.). .. we had to wash the hamster once after it got out and ran under everything, like the '' frig;'' and showed up all black and had stuff, like dustbunnies stuck to his back end. Looked like it was trailing a long tail.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It was a few weeks ago when my mom, sister, and nephews were visiting. My son has gotten in the habit of grabbing my finger to take me where he wants me to go. Well we were in the kitchen, and my son comes up to me and grabs my finger and pulls me toward the living room. I don't know exactly how it happened, but my legs just came out from under me; I landed flat on my back, and I knocked my son down too. We couldn't have done that while we were here all alone; it had to be in front of an audience.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011