Ive been stressing ....

about the length of time I can remain a SAHM. at one time I had thought that Dh suggested til our youngest was in Kindergarden... With my oldest now being in 2nd I am finding how much he still needs and wants me home and available for after school.

Today on a much needed date day i expressed this to Dh and I think he either mis spoke, I misunderstood what was said or something because we had an in depth convo about me going back to work whenever I though I needed to as long as we were financially ok... That means I can stay HOME!!! I am thrilled about this!!!

Give a BUMP to date days and getting things straightened out!!!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 8:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Congrats! Enjoy every minute!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I stayed home until my daughter was in Kindergarten and it was the best time of my life. When she went to school I substitute taught part-time and started a catering business. I did not go to work full time until she was well into grade school. Yes, enjoy these times, there will be the best you have ever had and our children grow so quickly. This is truly a blessing!
    cookingwdenay

Answer by cookingwdenay at 12:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2011