Do men who are emo attached (but scared) tend to run away?

If there was a previous relationship and I've been keeping distance, would a man still harbor feelings if he's been avoiding contact?

I have not been actively pursuing a guy from a previous relationship. But, there have been times when I have said "hello" to him in the breezeway. He did in the past look for me when he comes within a certain area where I work. He one time came behind me to say "hello" when I was taking down a display. We had a quick & shallow conversation before departing. Now he's not been going his regular path, but going the long way around. I'm not pursuing him, but only doing the work that I'm assigned. It doesn't matter to me if he takes his regular route, I just keep things professional.

I would like to know what's going through his head when I've made it clear that there is distance now. Should I be cautious?

Thanks

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 8:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• ?? I know absolutely nothing about "emo"... but if you told him to keep away and he is.. what's the problem? Are you interested in him? Then talk to him and find out if he still has feelings for you. You're too old for games.., and if you're playing them with a guy the relationship will NOT work..
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 8:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It's true you'll find out nothing which is the true purpose for not getting to know them right out of the blue, if they want to pursue you and they are nice, it would be obvious, being I'm not into to game playing either. Men aren't worth the thought. They are here to provide or they don't .
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2011