TMI: discharge during early pregnancy adult content

Hi everyone. I'm 8w3d and just a little bit ago I went to the bathroom and after wiping, I noticed there is a kind of thick but more thin, clear-ish, kind of white discharge...it wasn't a whole lot, but enough to get me wondering...does anyone know if this is normal? Has anyone else experienced this?

Before urinating I was feeling a kind of dull pain on my lower left side, usually what I felt when I was ovulating..this is around the time I should have been having my period, if I wasn't pregnant..that dull pain could have also been from constipation though..

ajfoster88

Asked by ajfoster88 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sounds like a bacterial infection or bacteral vaginosis (which I got alot during my prenancies) You have to see your ob for a diagnosis if it is yeast then you can buy something over the counter but BV needs a script
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 9:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I've been searching and it sounds like Leukorrhea...I will look up those things though, thanks!
    ajfoster88

Comment by ajfoster88 (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It is normal. If it starts smelling really bad you may need to talk to the doc. Congrats!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• yes i agree and congrats!!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I didn't want to lose sleep over it, so I went to the doctor. He did a culture and everything looks normal. They tested for BV and a few other things..thanks guys!
    ajfoster88

Comment by ajfoster88 (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2011