Valentines Day on a budget....

What are your ideas for a romantic dinner cooked at home??? I am cooking my hubby a nice dinner but kinda stumped on what to do, we are on a tight budget and he gets off kinda late. I love him and want to make it special for him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I would make a card. One year I did that, he loved it. Had a coloring book with a Valentines theme and some read constructions paper. Rent a movie that you both will enjoy. Get a burlesque book from the library and try it out with him. My hubby loves Reese' So I got him the heart shape box of minis. We are on a budget too, I also got the girls to pick out a card and sign it.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Make his favorite meal, do all the things the lady above me said, set some candles and music. Maybe give him a massage? Have a good one :)
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2011