20 weeks and NO show.. is this normal?

I am 20 weeks pregnant and i only have a little bump Im worried i feel her move and everything but i think i might not be eating that good how much weight is normal to have gained so far does anyone know? And is it normal for me to not be showing that much?

MyMarcusJR.

Asked by MyMarcusJR. at 9:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you overweight at all? If you are you won't gain as much weight. If your Dr hasnt' showed concern then I'm sure you're fine.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i never showed with mine...I think your alright, plus your still a little time off before you hit the third trimester and that's when they REALLY GrOW
    Anonymous

• I didn't show until I was 24 weeks on all my pregnancies

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I never showed at all for the 1st 6 months, then KABLAMM!!! I was all baby belly. I ended up gaining 60lbs and my daughter was over 8lbs. As the previous poster stated if your Dr. isn't concerned you're just one of the lucky ones that don't show throughout. If you're really concerned, bring it up with your Dr. that's what they're for. ;~)
    Xanthlover67

Answer by Xanthlover67 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I didnt show until I was 25 weeks with both my pregnancies, and Im even really skinny. But im also pretty tall.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• the baby could be sitting on your spine if it is then you may never show and i would look up warning signs of back labor because it can feel different than traditional labor not better or worse just different things to look for
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 9:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My SIL did not show for her first three children nobody even knew she was pregnant, until she had the baby. We got a call, saying she was in the hospital and had a baby, and we were like do you have the wrong number.... They said her name and sure enough it was her. It all depends on your body. Me well I would never have been able to hide I started to show around 12 weeks.....Yeah big baby belly....
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yes!!! It all depends on the way you are built and carry the baby. Soon the belly will really show and you can show that cute bump off even more!! Congrats!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm 19 weeks and I'm barely showing at all. I've always been really small too. All together I've only gained 4 pds, but hey I'm not complaining as long as the baby is healthy. :)
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I was still doing the rubber band trick with my pants at 8 months along and I was pretty thin before I got pregnant and am a little tall(5'8).
    If you are tallish and kinda thin sometimes the bump spreads.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 3:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011