What kind of camera takes THOSE pictures?

You know...the downright gorgeous ones that make everything just pop. Baby's eyes are the bluest blues, the grass is even greener than it looks on the other side, and strawberries are so red that they make your mouth water.

What cameras take those, which are the best brands/models, and how much do they cost?

sojourner.

Asked by sojourner. at 9:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Technology

• That's not the camera - it is EDITING!! You use Photoshop or a like program to ramp up the color of a specific element in a photo.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yup, Photoshop.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• What PP said. About editing. You can use photobucket.com for free.. Just play with all the features. I like to adjust the contrast and saturation.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Hrm..my $200 Canon takes those kinds of photos - but then again, my Son's eyes are the bluest and most beautiful, so they just get captured perfectly. =] I'm sure the photos you see aren't ALL edited. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• If you have a good camera and understand the settings you can take THOSE kinds of photos. It doesn't always mean it's done by photoshop. You just have to take the time to get to know your camera
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 5:41 PM on Feb. 23, 2011