Can it be a good thing?? (Yes full of questions and venting tonight! lol)

I have told my s/o three weeks ago that I loved him, he didnt say it back and I didn't expect him to. He still hasn't and that is fine, but my question is we are planning on Florida this weeekend for a long weekend if all works out correctly and we are NOT celebrating Valentines Day tomorrow. (I posted reasons in my other question). Is this a good thing??? He hasn't darted or ran for the hills, but he has made me feel as tomorrow is being blown off but not Florida. If a man doesn't feel "something" for a woman would he still be sticking around?? (we have been dating exclusive for five months) I guess I am just really confused and irritated about things and would rather vent on here than to jump down his throat for things that may just not be anything. I don't know, I have been out of the dating scene for quit sometime, I have been on dates but nothing has ever come out of it, this is the longest so far since my divorce five years ago.

Thanks ladies any advice comments are more than welcome :)

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe he feels that going to Florida is a way of celebrating? I'm not sure, I can understand why you woull be irritated, it sounds weird to me too...
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Hrm..maybe he isn't ready. I durno..but hope yall enjoy Florida!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Do not make any furture plans, and use portection !!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• See how Florida goes. Maybe he's planning something special there and gonna tell you that he loves you back and doesnt want to ruin the emphasis on that event by celebrating this materialistic holiday.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:58 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I would like to think he is making other plans but I honestly think I would be fooling myself if I let myself think that. He isn't that kinda guy I believe. It just really hurts.....
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 8:26 AM on Feb. 14, 2011