How do you know if he likes/loves you??

Yes we all know it when he "tells us" but what are other ways???
I will start it off.....

*He is and can be attentive to your needs.

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• ~*Smiles*~... he gave up have his dream truck so I can have the vehicle I wanted to drive, than drove over 100 miles to the only parking lot that had it for sell... my husband works 2 jobs, still comes home to help out, and never once complained... if he even thinksI want soemthing he will go out of his way to get it... he talks to me on the phone constantly, about everything, and makes sure I know at various times he was simply reminded of me in whatever had just happened... I could go on forever... but I am just absolutely grateful to have him!! He's sweet, kind-hearts, when he helps complete strangers I melt, he's and even better "daddy", he's smart, funny, and I love his intelligence!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• He does things just to make you smile.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I always know a man loves me when he does things for me that are just for me and don't benefit him in any way.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I love all your answers!! :)
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 8:28 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• He goes out of his way to do/get something for you that he knows you like :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:36 AM on Feb. 14, 2011