Are you having a happy period ;-p

Gotta love that commercial. Makes you just want to go out and purchase their product, because you will be so happy when your best friend comes. Well, Im not having a good one, bought the product...and it lied lol. How about you? ;]

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no i am pregger lol but i want to smake the guy that came u with that question lol or stament for the pad commersial
    munkiebaby

Answer by munkiebaby at 11:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I hate that commercial!!! Had to be a man who produced it because I have yet to meet a woman doing the happy dance while on her period, unless she thought she was pg after a one night stand, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I agree. The stupidest line I've ever heard in advertising. No woman I've ever known has ever had a happy period. Even the ones that don't want to be pregnant or have problems like PCOS who may be happy to have it, are never happy about it.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I do not think periods make any one happy (unless you are hoping not to be pregnant) no matter what brand tampon/pad you are wearing.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 12:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• lol.. Hate that commercial too..
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011