Do you think its wrong?

Do you think it is wrong for my fiance and i to start TTC even though we are not married yet?

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Not if it's what you both want.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• no not if you guys both agree
    Anonymous

• ~*Nope*~... what you do is no one else's business!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Honey,

I would have agreeded, also years ago.

I am 43 years old now, and been through domestic abuse, and all kind of crap.

I personally would wait.

But HEY, if you guys have be together 4 years are so, then go for it.

mail me , If you would like to talk ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• if it is truely what you both want and if you believe that it is time for you both to bring a baby into this world.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• No i dont think so
    libra35

Answer by libra35 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My fiance and i avoided pregnancy while engaged. Now married for years, we've been ttc for 4 years, so if you really feel you're going to be together, i say go for it. But talk about it in detail. pregnancy, ttc, miscarrages, etc. are stressful. talk about how you plan to handle that, while planning a wedding too. talk abou the fincials and make sure you are aware of what you are getting into.
    Anonymous

• it's wrong in God's eyes but if you guys are going to get married soon or later go for it bc the baby will need a mommy and a daddy all of it's growing days. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• If you believe that you are ready financially, emotionally, and physically, AND if you believe that you could take care of this child on your own, should something go wrong. My SO and I have been together almost 5 years. We are not married, and are in no rush to be. 3 years and 3 months into our relationship i found out I was pregnant with our DD. We talked and talked... And decided we were ready. And DD is the greatest joy of my life. But definitely talk it all out, everything... By the time she came we knew what the terms of custody would be, if that were to happen, schools, religion, parenting styles, and I knew that if we were to split, my child and i would be ok. Married or not, my SO is a completely committed partner to me and father to DD. All that's missing is metal rings and a piece of paper... If you feel u are ready, go for it!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I dont think its wrong.. Heck me and My husband first started trying before we was married but didnt get pregnant untill after we were
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2011