All women on CM! Did your DH look at porn after you got the internet?

Or have you suspected him of doing it because meybe the history was erased? Please answer! This is not a debate on whether porn is right but simply a question to see if all men do this. Also what about the phone? His cell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Impossible cause I use the computer more than he does and whenever he's on he's watching NFL stuff (I've seen what he does)
    Anonymous

• lol he looks sometimes time hell i do to he can erase history all he wants I look in google desk top I know everywhere he goes..he dont know about google desktop and we are leaving it that way

Anonymous

• Um, yeah. Those that think their man never have are delusional. IMO
    Anonymous

• My husband doesn't look at porn, he really didn't look at it when he was single... I know he looked one time before we got married. He doesn't erase his history on his phone or computer. I think a lot of men do - but not all.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• if you consider NE's dancing in Stormwind, then yes, other than that no, Hubby is too busy in WoW to look anywhere else.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Sorry Anon 841 my husband isn't into naked skanks lol I've even overheard him talking to the guys about it and he thinks they just look like walking stds lol I agree.
    Anonymous

• A lot of men are, but there are definately men who are not into it. There is this HUGE stigma that says men are purely visual. That is simply not true. I have met men who are more about the feelings/emotions involved, there are men who are in to touch or smell. So sex on a screen doesnt do it for them.
    Flipside of the coin, most people assume that women don't look at porn because we are creatures of feeling, emotional and sensory. That is also not totally true. I am EXTREMELY turned on visually by the neked backside of a sexy man (meaning shoulders to ankles) mmmmmmm
    Oops sorry, where was I? But I am artistic. So its more personality than anything. Not all do it.
    MissLisaMarie

Answer by MissLisaMarie at 9:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes it's true. Not all men watch it. Thay may HAVE watched it and I'm sure ALL men have watched but it doesn't mean they DO. I KNOW my husband doesn't. He doesn't even get on the internet and when he's home i'm home. I never find it in our history and he doesn't even know anything about computers to erase the history. He did admit that he thought about it once upon a time but I told him I knew how to check if he did. He never acted on it and he confessed about it.
    Anonymous

• I think most if not all men have at some point looked at porn on the internet, if not for just simple curiosity. Even if he erases the memory, I wouldn't make a big deal about it unless you think it might be some kind of obsession. He might erase it BECAUSE it didn't mean anything and just doesn't want you to be upset.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My husband gets on the internet every once in a while to look at it but not very often!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2008