What is your favorite alcoholic drink? And what is your least favorite?

M fav is Pina. My least fav is Cosmo. But then again I have not had a wide range of drinks.

WARNING

Asked by WARNING at 12:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love coconut rum or vanilla vodka but hate beer.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 12:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Long island ice tea and blue hawaiian my fav least fav beer
    andiecandie

Answer by andiecandie at 12:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• beer , rum and coke scotch and club soda...pretty much everything HATEHATE HATE jager
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:31 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Jeiger bombs are my fave! I hate beer...yuck!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• ~*Hmmm*~.. I can't keep down anything you "put on the rocks" or straight unless it is wine or beer... and even than I prefer the Italian wine because it is fruity in taste... I normally prefer Vodka and O.J (screw Driver) or Pinot Grigio
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I love tequila and hate beer :)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 12:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I LOVE whiskey sours, midori sours, kamikazees, whiskey and ginger ale....recently discovered that i do not like canadian whiskey but love american whiskey and bourbon
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 12:39 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I love whiskey sours, and rum and coke. i hate beer... yuck!
    Mommy.Of.Two.

Answer by Mommy.Of.Two. at 1:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• huntin mama, where did you get the Canadian whiskey? If it was 'imported Canadian' whiskey bought in the US, it's not 'really' Canadian whiskey. In fact, it's crap blended shit leftovers from the bottom of the barrel. Come up to Canada and get some 12 year old Gibson's if you want good Canadian whiskey - it's the only stuff my hubby will drink. He makes a road trip to MN every year and they stop at duty free to buy good whiskey on their way down.

For myself, I tend to prefer 'girly' drinks. I love blended drinks like daquiri's, love vodka paralyzers, my bar drink is usually vodka and 7 with lime (known as a vodka special where I grew up), and fruity drinks. I hate beer and whiskey and cheap tequila and scotch.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My favorite is a Strawberry Marquita. Or however you spell it. I dislike gin.
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 2:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2011