What is the goofiest thing your dh/so has done?

The most rescent for my dh is a few days ago we got home from eating out and he pulled the stroller out of the trunk. I was so confused on why he did that. Then I asked him what he was doing and he said I am getting the baby. I had to wait a minute for him to realize we were home and the stroller was not needed. Not to mention we live up stairs...

WARNING

Asked by WARNING at 12:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• haha, I really LOL'd...A few weeks ago we were getting ready to go somewhere and it was extremely cold out. I asked SO to go start the car for me, and then he came back in to continue getting my son ready and grab the last minute items. I then followed my son out the door, thinking SO was following, got my son strapped into his car seat, sat down in the passenger seat, and continued to sit there waiting for my SO to come out. After 5 minutes I called him and asked if he got lost, and he angrily replied "no I'm searching for the car keys you lost"... I just started laughing and said dear, how'd you start the car... a moment of silence and then he appeared outside the house. Nothing else was spoken of the event, but I still chuckle every time I see the keys.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• ~*Giggles*~... about ten years ago my husband to show how stupid smoking is, hubby took a drag off a cigarette, and coughed until he puked... he was in his mid 20s!!! Hahahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My husband is a religion teacher at a junior high. He has a beard. For Halloween he shaved off his beard, left his mustache and dressed up like Ned Flanders. The kids in his class almost died of shock when they saw him! The resemblance was kinda scary..hahaha..
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 1:31 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• lol hmmmm idk but that so sounds like something I would do
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2011