Oops...

So, I just cut my boyfriends hair...right before he got in the shower. I accidentally cut a lil chun k out of the side. Did I say anything? No! I plan on just saying...I didnt notice?? ....he is gonna be out soon, and gonna be MAD!!! :(

Have you ever made such a mistake? ;)

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 12:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• One of my brother's old girlfriends wanted to give him a trim. He had LONG gorgous hair to his mid back. She was having a hard time getting it even so she keep cutting trying to correct the problem. Before we knew it she had butchered it all the way to his shouldders. HE WAS PISSED.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 12:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I never did it to my SO, but I accidently did it to my son a couple of summers ago. I was going over his neck to get it trimmed. I noticed a spot that I missed and didn't think to add the clipper piece to do it. So, I took the clippers to the top of his head and made a 5 inch mistake. I felt awful. I used to trim my SO mustache. Do you realize how hard that is to do? I accidently cut his nose. Boy, he yelled at me for that. I will never forget it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My SO is even all over...short cause he wears a cowboy hat (sexy). Anyway he dont care if i get one piece too short cause he's covering it anyway...good luck with dealing with it..let us know how it goes.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 1:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Yes I have! I told him about it and we just buzzed it. Now my hubby keeps his hair super short and it's sexy. lol
    JealousGrrl

Answer by JealousGrrl at 1:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I've done it to my dh's twice before! He was upset the first time (but it was 2 am and I was exhausted). The second time he moved lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• lol
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• u shoulda told him i did this to my neighbors son lol not my fault though that the blade cover came off
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 1:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I have too! But I told him...eventually! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• He didnt notice!!!!! He came out of the shower, good and happy!LOL. So funny! And you cannot even tell, shower must have fixed it all up for us ;)
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2011