Is it weird

that even though iv seen the baby move and seen the heart beat and have names picked out, that i dont think im pregnant and when i feel the baby move i get emotional, idk if its scared or happy or not but all i know is i almost cry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I kind of know how you feel. I am 25 weeks, getting bigger, I can feel it move, see it move and everything. It just really doesn't feel like I'm going to have a baby. lol I don't think its weird, it's just how we are. :D
    JealousGrrl

Answer by JealousGrrl at 1:24 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• different emotions going thru u i guess and congrats to u
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:28 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• hormones are playing with you. It happens and is part of pregnancy. If you ever start to feel like you want to harm yourself or your baby, please seek help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• it can be im still trying to get used to the fact im pregnant when my son moved for the first time i really didnt care and even know its ok he moved again if its your first i think its semi normal. but it also could be pre post par-tum depression and that could be a bad emotion for you and the baby. at your next doc app talk to her/ him and see what they say they may be able to suggest something especially if your worried
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• just emotions and hormones raging
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Ahhh the lovely hormones! Expect more and more of this through your pregnancy- I remember being pregnant--I would cry over almost anything, Watching TV became a crying spree!
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 8:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I think it's normal. I felt like that the entire time. It wasn't until I actually had her that it felt real.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2011