Ways to get stress off my shoulders

I am so concerned because of the stress that's going on in my life if I were to go in2 detail jaws would drop lets just put it this way everyone in mine and my fiances family is against me. One my fiances sister fought with me the second i said i was pregnant. my brother wont talk to me and his girlfriend is talking all this bad about me saying i dont deserve a baby and i should get it taking away when its born and saying im not going to be a good mother now i dont even know this girl and she told this to my mom i was pissed. thats horrible how could someone say that... then my sister and i fought and now shes trying to press charges against me. its not fair all this chaos its bothering me and im worried about tha baby i dont want anything to happen have any tips to make me feel calm?

Kclw210

Asked by Kclw210 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Health

• Wow, thats crazy. Sounds like you should stay away from the people you call family. My mom is an alcoholic, and she abuses drugs too. She caused sooo much drama between me & everyone around me. I was constantly stressing over things she started between me & other family members. She even told my husband before we got married that I slept with one of his friends! Shes a nut.and everyone believes every word that comes out of her mouth. But anyways, I cut her out, competely. It was extremely hard, cause I do love her as my mom, but life is sooooo much better now. My advice to you, cut out the negative people in your life. They only make things harder. Try talking to your bf/hubby about it all. Take some time for yourself, get your nails done, go get a massage, something relaxing. GL, hope things start looking better for you! :)
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 2:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• if you can, move away and cut off contact. do not interact with them. if you can not move away...then try to be careful...it does afterall, take two to tango.
    if you are feeling confrontational or aggressive, then you could try daily exercise and meditation...or yoga.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011