ITS JUST SOOOOO F*CKIN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY PREGNANT CAN GET ON HERE AND POST LIL SMART COMMENTS, AND QUESTIONS ABOUT TEST TAKING, AND ALL AND JUST BE SO F*CKING RUDE ABOUT IT. I MEAN COME THE HELL ON.... SOME PEOPLE ON HERE ACTUALLY DO HAVE SERIOUS QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED AND YOU PRICKS THAT GET ON HERE BEING RUDE GETS ON MY NERVES. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GROW THE HELL UP. ANSWER THE QUESTION IF YOU LIKE, IF NOT THEN BY PASS IT AND LET THE ADULT WOMEN ON HERE ACTUALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you ask a STUPID ASS QUESTION, expect a smart ass answer. Simple. Am I pregnant??? Take a test moron.
    Anonymous

• omg seriously thank u 4 saying that! theres so many questions i dont even ask because im afraid of rude comments. so far on this site ive only had one rude comment. but on baby gaga.com OMG i had 7 pages full of horrible comments.
    TechnoBunny

Answer by TechnoBunny at 8:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• u are so right, i mean so people ask if they could be pregnant because maybe they do not have the money to go out and just buy test after test after test. I mean gosh some people on here are so rude you are so right. I asked a question about test taking and everyone just kept telling me to pee on the keyboard, or on the screen. like OMG can you be any meaner!!!!! So thanks for this one
    Anonymous

• they act like they do not understand or remember what it was like when they were TTC and were so excited and could not wait to take a test!!!!
    Anonymous

• Your right I get annoyed when i see the am i pregnant ? over and over but i just dont even click on it. but it makes me even more annoyed to see the ones making fun of those ?'s.
    I agree with you if you are ttc and have a real ? then they have no reason to be rude. But some of them are kinda stupid there was one on her the other day that said "Cna you get pregnant from oral sex?" I mean come on that one was just stupid. And better yet it was being asked by a 15yr old girl..
    Anonymous

• Sometimes you don't know whether their asking out of need or they're just trying to stir the pot. I mean come on....we can't take the test for you, we are not doctors and we can't TELL you. But if you post a question for example and ask .....Can I get pregnant while nursing and BTW my tubes are tied? That's lagitimate. But if the question is ...I had sex this morning and used a condom but it may have a hole in it...can I be pregnant.....COME ON! ....Again...we can't take the test for you we're not doctors....it's possible ..Yes you can get pregnant!!!
    LIke pp said....ASK A STUPID QUESTION AND GET A SMART ASS ANSWER!
    ASK A LEGITIMATE QUESTION AND YOU'LL GET SERIOUS ANSWERS.....OK?
    Anonymous

• Is there an actual f*cking question in that rampant tirade???
    Anonymous

• I don't read those questions anymore...blah blah I had sex, my breasts are sore, I have indigestion...I mean they list symptoms you don't even get until like 8 or 9 months! LOL!
    Anonymous

• If you really need an answer, then go take a test at the doctor.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• You know, some questions are honestly stupid... and annoyingly obvious... so yeah, sometimes the answers can come out a bit blunt... but its mostly deserved.
    Anonymous