fetal movement

when did u feel any kind of fetal mvmnt? and was it ur 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 1st was a fluttering feeling and 2nd so far is a stronger flutter no real strong kicks yet and I'm 20wks
    Anonymous

• 1st-16-18 weeks stronger movement at 20,now even more movement at 26 weeks lol
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i think i was just past the 20 week marker, for me it was less of a flutter and more of bubbles poping a little above my belly button, after that i felt her everyday, now its more like an alien searching for a way out! and im only 27 ish weeks now so dont worry, the beast with in will start moving soon then you'll lose sleep, lose your blatter in public places and none of your clothes will fit - just enjoy the short time you have with out them hitting you because eventually its going to get bigger
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 9:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I started feeling the fluttering around 18 weeks. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I was expecting to feel it sooner but I didnt. I am now 26 weeks pregnant and i think she is kickboxing in there now...lol
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i felt a flutter at about 15 1/2 weeks and my first actual kick at 18 weeks 2 days and ive felt my baby ever since. im now 24 weeks.
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008