anyone else?

My sister called me yesterday and while we were talking she said she was fixin to put up her christmas tree, and that she had already put up decorations. I just laughed at her and said that it was to early for us we are putting our stuff up next weekend.
Anyone else have their tree and decorations up already?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't plan to do that until Dec 5th
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i don't have my tree up but i did start putting up decorations. i am just excited becuz my first two children are teenagers and not to worried about decorations. but now i have a one year old and she just makes me want to get started early. i'll problably be sick of it all before christmas gets here lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Our goes up the day after thanksgiving and no sooner or later. That way it's not before another holiday and can be up just long enough to enjoy it. My brother put his up last week.....lol
    boxin

Answer by boxin at 8:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I do have my tree and decorations up, but in my defense...............my husband works a month on and a month off on an oil drilling rig off the coast of India and he is going to be gone for Christmas. We're gonna celebrate early or late. Idk yet, but the decorations are up! Lol.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 9:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• We're moving the week before Christmas so unfortunately I can't put mine up until literally right before Christmas. But we usually put it up the day after Thanksgiving.
    LizzyLynn

Answer by LizzyLynn at 9:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yes me!!! i put up my tree!! i'm really excited bout xmas!! lol..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2008