CONFUSED!!

I'M DUE FOR MY PERIOD TODAY AND NO PERIOD.SO I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO AND IT SAID NEGATIVE.THE THING IS THAT I'VE BEEN HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS.I'VE BEEN SO NAUSEOUS,VERY TIRED AND DRAGGED OUT,MY BREAST ARE SORE AND MY NIPPLES ARE VERY SENSITIVE AND I HAVE MORE VAGINAL DISCHARGE.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO,SHOULD I TAKE A TEST EARLY IN THE MORNING?HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE AND THEN THE NEXT DAY YOU TOOK A TEST AND IT CAME OUT POSITIVE?HELP PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• wait a little longer. at least three days
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• The best time to take a test is your first urination of the morning, as that has the highest concentration of hormones and most likely to come up with a positive.

Also, I would wait a few days more for more accurate results.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• ditto on the previous two posters. You are testing too early. I might even say wait a week, but I know that's really hard to do.
    Anonymous

• I know it's impossible to wait when you just want to know, but I would definitely wait at least a few more days and test first thing in the morning if you can. That's what I had to do with this pregnancy, and the 2nd test (taken 4 days after my first) came out positive.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yup wait a few more days it took me almost a week and a half to find out i was prego i took for test lol
    101008

Answer by 101008 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008