Ok, a bit TMI, but I have to ask...does anyone else have intense cramping after orgasm? adult content

I have suffered with this for years. I think it may be a hormonal thing, but does anyone else have this experience or has had it and knows of a solution. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Health

• I do sometimes but it's worse  when I pleasure myself embarrassed

proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:02 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Thanks for that...good to know I am not alone. It is actually worse the closer I am to my period...do you know what this is all about?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I honestly have no idea as to what is causing it...maybe something to do with a hormone that is relased during arousal and/or orgasm?
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I did when I was pregnant but I don't think I really do now.... it's probably caused because when your orgasm your muscles all tense up... maybe your dehydrated?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 14, 2011