Sexual Question!!! adult content

My husband loves body peircings on me i have several,The nipples were there most intense so far,But he wants me to get my clit done I heard that it can make sex alot more fun,But I want to know if it hurts to get it pierced cause Is that pleasure worth the pain lol Any advice

Baileysmommie12

Asked by Baileysmommie12 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• tsk tskYou could do some serious damage to your clit and end up never ever being able to feel anything down there again...I wouldn't recommend it.

proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:14 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I don't have it but I have alot of friends that do. Don't do the clit itself, do your clit hood because if you do the clit you could loose all sensation. They said it enhances it but after a few years your clit gets less sensitive if you keep it in all the time. GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:14 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• As JuneMama said, you'll eventually become less sensitive over time - I don't know that I'd do it. If you decide to have it done, make sure that you get references, there are horror stories about those piercings gone wrong.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:17 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My husband is a piercer and he won't do the clit itself because you could lose all sensation and never be able to achieve orgasm again. He says do the hood if you want that kind of piercing.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Oh, I knew a girl in college who had this done, and the jewlery was always pinching her...there...and she would literally be reaching down her pants wherever, whenever, and in front of whomever to...adjust things...Please, if you go through with this, don't make everyone else suffer for it by being uncouth! LOL!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• id say tell your husband hey get your ball sack pierced and ill get my clit or hood pierced ! see what he says lol but its up to you i presonally think dont do it but hey its your decision
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2011