What color is your hair?

MMine is black.

WARNING

Asked by WARNING at 2:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am a blonde
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 3:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Light brown with a few natral gray highlights
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 3:52 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• After I gave Birth to my Son and the black dye faded out, my hair had changed from blonde (ick, I hated it) to a coppery brown with natural blondish streaks and natural red highlights. It's hard to explain, as it's very unique - but apparently lots of people pay big money to try to get color like mine.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:51 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Dark brown.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I'm blonde highlights, and underneath is a dark brown with red in it. (You can only see the red in the sun.)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:54 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• blk n brwn
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My natural hair color used to be strawberry blonde but a couple of years ago it turned to like a light brown. I miss my red and I used to dye that color untill recently Ive been trying out different colors. The dye I last used is called "cherry chocolate mouse" Which is a medium brown and has some red in it. I kinda want to go back to the strawberry blonde.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:52 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I'm not sure WHAT color to call it naturally. When I was a kid I was a towhead blonde. As I've gotten older though it's gotten darker. I'm somewhere between blonde, brown and red, but I've got all colors and textures of strands of hair mixed in. Because of that my hair DOES NOT hold color, but does do well with perms. Go figure.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011