Wow, why does getting pregnant seem to be so hard these days? My man and I have been trying and we do not seem to be having very much luck with that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Its harder when your trying to get pregnant try to forget about it for a while dont try so hard just relax it usually happens when your not trying so hard lol or when yall have sex try putting a pillow under you and after he you know lol just lay there for 10 to 15 put of course with the pillow still under you so all the semen can reach your cevix .good luck :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I always hated the relax and it will happen answer. I know trying to get pregnant is a pain and something most people never even imagined would take work. If it's been taking a really long time(like six months or longer I know they say a year but I found waiting a year to find out what's wrong just too much for me.) it might be time to see a doctor,even just your family doctor can run a thyroid or prolactin levels.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 3:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Woooo my daugher's father and I concieved very quickly, and we had only been together for about 4 months and surprise! I was pregnant! And we WERE trying because at the time we WERE sooooo in love. We started trying 2 months after we met (crazy, I know) and 8 weeks later it happened. What helped us was I would put pillows under my butt and after he ejaculated I would hold my but tand legs in the air for about 20 minutes ( I heard this was suppose to keep more semen and sperm inside)
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 3:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• It could be a number of things. Are you having sex when you are for sure ovulting? Having sex everyday or more than once a day can lower sperm count too. Buy some books on conception. You'll find out all kinds of interesting helpful things!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:12 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I have been thinking about this myself. Maybe we just did not hear so much about it in the past.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• There must be studies that have been done.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I also hate the relax, stop trying method. Note, if you're not ovulating, you can't get pregnant, no matter how zen you are. lol It took us over two years, including a year of fertility meds to get pregnant. It really was the most stressful, heartbreaking thing, but I'm happy to say that I'm now 26 weeks pregnant! = ) Good luck. If it's been over a year, I'd contact your doctor (I know my doc wouldn't see me about it until it'd been a year). In the mean time, try not to use lube, it can hurt your chances, and try to make sure you're having sex at the right time of the month.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I want another baby but I know it isn't in our crystal ball or future right now.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• have yo been on the pill for a while? maybe your body just needs to clear itself?
    how is your diet? do you eat lots of veggies? do you eat little to no processed foods? are you over or underweight? are you exercising regularly?
    good luck mama to be!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Get the booking Taking Charge Of Fertility.

Oh and i agree..."relax and it'll happen"...BULL CRAP!

CHART AND IT'LL HAPPEN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 15, 2011