Hair Cuts

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some pictures of boy hair cuts. I'm going to get my son a hair cut tomarrow and my husband isn't going with me so I was trying to find a sight to look up some hair cuts tonight. Another thing how do you get your son to stay still for a hair cut. My son just turned 3 and hates hair cuts.

mommy20507

Asked by mommy20507 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Check my profile. There are some different ones. I believe there is one with the boys in their "High & Tight" hair cut. We do that because they look very handsome in the cut, it makes us go back to get hair cuts less, and their uncle & grandpa serve(d) in the military. I love it! Good luck. My boys hate getting their haircut too, but they know they are getting a sucker after they are done......the only time they get them.....LOL
    sammyjnrtwins06

Answer by sammyjnrtwins06 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm sorry I don't know where to find hair cut pics. But My son is 4 and he does really well with hair cuts. He likes to have a sucker while she is cutting hair, but you have to be careful cause he can get hair on it. Also if you have any books or toys that he can play with and easily be cleaned (to get hair off) that can keep him occupied.
    bbysqd

Answer by bbysqd at 9:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Thanks we have tryed the sucker thing and it didn't work for him. He has been getting his hair cut since about 10 months and has never liked it for some reason.
    mommy20507

Answer by mommy20507 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• just google boy haircuts. my mom is a hair dresser and the easiest way to cut their hair is to give them a sucker. it keeps their attention. also, face him AWAY from the mirror. and if all else fails, just leave. eventually he will go to school with dumb hair and the kids will make fun of him and he will want to get it cut.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 10:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2008