Do you ever feel lonely?

Lonely in like you know lots of people but you have no real true friends to hang out with? I feel like that. I know plenty of people to chat to or maybe have the occasional coffee with but nothing more.

Britmum72

Asked by Britmum72 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, me too. I wish I had friends like the ones I had in high school, but it just doesn't seem to happen anymore like that.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 10:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I know how you feel. I have friends which have children my childrens' ages but not any real true friends. I feel lonely all the time.
    mommy20507

Answer by mommy20507 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I used to know a lot of people, but i moved 20 miles away, so i dont see anybody but my son, my SO and the few students in my class at school for a couple hours, so i NEVER get to just hang out with friends. :(
    Anonymous

• Yes - I feel lonely on occasion but then I remember the true reason why I do not have "true" friends and it makes everything make sense. I am a very loyal friend but I hate to be smothered. Everytime I have made friends they are not true. They are either liars, backstabbers, 2 faced, or they just smother me to death. I truly have no time for friends. My best friend is my husband. I know that sounds corny and mushy but we have the best time together. We enjoy the same things but we can also drive for 2 hours without saying anything. He is all I need.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I know how you feel. I have a lot of friends, but they work weird hours and all of them live at least 20 minutes away. If I had money and all, we would definitely hang out more. I don't want to take advantage of my friends by making them pay for everything, yanno?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• same here, i really wish i had a close friend to gab to all the time and go out with and such.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 9:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Sometimes I feel very lonely. My son's are teens and away from home alot more now. It's too quiet around my house on a Friday or a Saturday night. I've got lots of friends that I chat with but very few I hang out with. I guess that's why I read a lot of books. I sound miserable ...but really it's only horibble with I'm PMS'ing......lol
    Anonymous

• i know that feeling.. its sad! :(
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2008