How do I make a signature and get it to my signature area?

Hi ladies!!! I really need help!! I need a few different signatures and someone told me to go to gif.mania.com and when I got there I was lost!!! So I am looking for someone to show me how to make signatures and get them in the signature area on my e-mails to other ladies on cafemom!!!
God Bless and Thank you Ladies,
Billie Mae

jesussaves58

Asked by jesussaves58 at 4:54 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in About CafeMom

• There are a bunch of groups here on cafemom that make siggys and can make some for you.This one is called Signature Showcase:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/10533

You can also make your own with a graphics program like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop (this is what I did, and they are way cute)...save them to your pc then upload the siggys to cafemom.

I hope this helps...let me know if you wanna know anything else...I will try to help as much as I can. I

momofJayleeM

Answer by momofJayleeM at 1:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Thank you very much!!!
    Happy Valentine's Day
    Billie Mae
    jesussaves58

Comment by jesussaves58 (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2011