What is the longest you've ever slept?

(Without a sleep aid or other medication involved to cause sleepiness) I have slept 24+ hours before. Once when I had life threatening chicken pox as an adult and another time when I was young because I had been missing tons of sleep and was sick.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think about 16 hours. I was staying at a friend's, and he has THE most comfortable bed in his guest room! He finally came and knocked on the door about 3PM! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Maybe 13 hours lol
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 5:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• 17 hours when I had Lyme disease.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• About 2 weeks...seriously. I got up to go pee and drink water, and eat saltines, then I'd go back to sleep. After the two weeks, I had a Drs appointment. Turned out I had Mono, and I'd already done the best thing or it..got plenty of rest. I spent the next two weeks sleeping a lot, but not constantly.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:13 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was going to say 17 hours when I was a teen, but that's when the doc accidentally ODed me on a cough med that had Vicodin in it, Other than that I would guess 14 hours or so.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2011