Help me out ladies!

Ok so dh told me last night(Sunday) that when he got home from work today(Monday) I should"be ready". I had asked him what we were doing for Valentine's because he plans it every year. He knows I like surprises but I'm a bit confused. Does he mean be ready to go out? Be ready for a surprise? I mean this could go on and on lol. So I ask you ladies, what do you think I should be ready for? P.S. He WOULD NOT tell me anything more than "be ready".

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Dress up a little and just go with it! How fun- I'd love it if mine did that for me, but I think he's too plan-oriented. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I think he means to be nicely dressed and to be ready for the big susprise he has for you :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 5:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Go ahead and dress up, just be ready for whatever, if that means hoping in bed for a romp then go for it, what man doesn't like to find his wife all dolled up and ready for anything?
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 5:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Be ready for anything! Dress nicely, but don't overdress, but nice enough if he has dinner plans somewhere. If he's done this in the past, surprising you, you must have a small clue as to what he likes to plan. You are lucky! Just go with it!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• What fun.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:31 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• be ready for dinner, and then he's going to ask for sexual favors.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2011