Does anyone work for passionparty or any other work from home jobs for moms other than marykay

Looking for a good direct sells job ive done avon and marykay looking for something that is fun to do

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 7:02 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have a friend that sells Scentsy and seems to really love it! It is a newer business, you could look into that :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I am an independent distributor with Mia Bella Candles. I have a lot of fun with home parties and it is an extremely easy show to do. If you want more information send me a message. Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:03 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I work from home with Internet CEO Moms! It is a lot of fun!

Hannah Mayr
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 8:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• i've done passion parties. didn't work out for me but you might be good at it.
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I'm also with Mia Bella's. I love it but it's not for everyone. Good luck!!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:27 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I also work with Internet CEO Moms! It's been one of the best experiences I have had and I have made some life-long friends while doing this :o) We have endless support and training!

Check out Hannah's website www.internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute and I know she would be happy to help you out :o)

Take care and best of luck in your search!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Do you have a passion for Gift Baskets & Flowers? I'm a Gift Basket Consultant For La Bella Baskets and I love it!! We are a new & unique company too:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I have owned HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM since 2008 and built up a list of 603 work at home JOBS that moms can apply and review for FREE.

There are bigger lists out there, but be prepared to pay.

I up keep it every few months to make sure links work and that the companies are still up and running.

You are free to visit!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I have tried them all and never was successful with thoes parties because there are just to many consultants and Not enough help and encouragement. I have started to work from this work at home Independent wine consultant.
    Everyone does the typical passion, tupperwear, and cheif stuff. I thought I know so many people who love to drink, even when they say they are broke they always seem to find money to drink on.
    http://www.myttv.com/Kalyn20075
    kalynskorner@gmail.com if you have any questions.
    I also had fell into the stupid scams for work at home items ebooks and so forth what a waste of my time. I should of thought about Wine a long time ago.
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 12:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Since you are looking for a good Business to be in Im going to suggest something different than the products. Ive been with Prepaid Legal services for 16 mos now and I make a FT income fromt he comfort of my own home...I have no parties (there are no products) I have no deliveries, quotas etc.
    We are a phenominal service with un-beatable credentials, continuously rewarding people for their efforts.

Right now the company is GIVING YOU 300.00 reward and More to help you earn more! On top of that, I personally am running a promotion to put cash in your pocket. Message me for details.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2011