What do you think?

Of women who go out places like the grocery store or anywhere they need to go with rollers in their hair? doesn't it defeat the purpose of having them on to look good and have great hair?

Asked by older at 8:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • im with you older LOL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• yeah, I try not to judge, but, come on!
    Ok, I understand that you might be in the middle of fixing your hair and you had to run to the grocery store to get whatever.

I once was in the middle of cleaning out the apartment I was vacating, I had dirty clothes on, my hair was a big mess. and I realized that I had no food in the house and I was hungry about to pass out. So I ran to BK. Got tons of looks, but I didn't care.

I would not leave the house in roller or a doobi (where you wrap your hair around your head and clip it in place to help it stay straight) unless it was an emergency.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 8:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I hardly ever see this anymore. It was done a lot in the 50's because it took so long to do your hair for going out in the evening. BUT when I do see it I feel as you have said. The curlers should be used to make your hair nice when you go out of the house. However there are probably reasons it is being done and we might agree with the curler wearer if we knew her reasons..
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• they still sell rollers?
    I haven't seen rollers in 15 years.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• LOL! I really try not to judge, I do - but really??? I want to tell them "hey, you have have rollers in your hair, you must have forgotten about them." I'm sure that there is a legitimate reason for this to happen sometimes, but the women I've seen in rollers make me believe that it's a normal thing for them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:35 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Now that I think I might notice! lol I don't usually make assumptions of people based on how they're dressed, though. Maybe there was an emergency? That is probably what I'd think.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• scuba, I often wonder the reasoning behind this! It just does not make sense to me.

Comment by older (original poster) at 8:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Me either, older.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Haven't seen this, ever.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• what about the ones with pjamas still on...uuuhh..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2011